Perhaps after a particularly hard sport session you find yourself just unable to wait until homebill and willing to treat yourself to a tasty warm delight. Why not try making this brownie in a mug in the microwave in your buttery.
This recipe serves one and the ingredients that you’ll need are:
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of water
- ¼ of a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A sprinkle of salt
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- In your mug mix the butter, vanilla extract, water and salt
- Add the cocoa powder and mix, then the sugar and mix, and finally add the flour and mix again.
- Place mug in microwave for anywhere between 60-90 seconds (the closer to 60 seconds the gooier it will be, the closer to 90 the more well done.
Maybe you’re looking for a healthier snack to satisfy your appetite. One simple but tasty option is an avocado eggsperience!
- Slice your avocado to the desired thickness
- Layer on a piece of toast
- Crack an egg into a bowl
- Place bowl in microwave and watch closely every 20 seconds until the egg appears poached
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and a dash of salt & pepper to taste